Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Twyla's profile

Twyla: Daughter of the Boogey Man
Age: 15
Friends: Spectra Vondergeist, Howleen Wolf, Gigi Grant
Freaky Flaw: I’m painfully shy, and I spend most of my time sleeping/hiding under beds so it’s hard to make new friends. Oh well, it’s just a day in the life of a boogey monster.
Favorite food: Nightmares, of course.
Favorite Activity: I love capturing normie nightmares so only the things that make sweet dreams get through. How can you disagree that’s not a good thing?
Killer Style: My friends tell me that I have a shadowy figure or maybe it’s that I am a shadowy figure…anyways, I do love dark blues and deep purples, especially when they blend together like smoke on the water.
Pet: A dust bunny named Dustin. I found the wind blowing him one day, so I rescued and adopted him.
Pet Peeve: When other monsters don’t understand why I would want to help normies, and normies don’t understand I’m not there to scare them. It’s really hard to build dreams on suspicious minds. Oh, and vacuum cleaners.

No comments:

Post a Comment