Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cleo De Nile

 Cleo De Nile: Daughter of the Mummy.
 Ooh la la!
 Yawn
"Nothing to do except, annoy Nefera!"
 "Really......?"
 "Grrr!"
Ghouls rule!

 Oh!!!!!!!
 Yay me!
"I'm feeling a little light headed."
 ooohh!!!!
 omg so cute!!!!
 :D
 "Me!"
 "Hmp!!"
 :D




 Cheer!!





 "No!"
 "Heh Heh!"

















 a lot of Cleo's!

 Notice the dress.....
 on the very left!!!
 Dawn of the Dance!

 Oh la la!






 like the shirt.
 Beautiful drawings.
 I like the skirt.
 looks creepy.
 cute couple.
 Where's Nefera?

 She's kinda lucky.
 "Okay, Cleo."




 "I feel like I'm wearing Nefera's clothes."

cute!
"Nice place."
 "Take a seat......."
 Cute dress!!!

 "A big kiss!"



 She's the leader.
 Cute dress.

 Ugly shoes.



"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 "Cleo!!!!!!!!!!!! Cleo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Bye!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment