Friday, October 18, 2013

Rainy Ride

Rainy Ride

The two ghouls (girls) hopped up the steps to the ghoul bus (school bus). There was no seats left to share except in the very front.
"Can I sit here?" Catrina asked.
"No. Sit over there." Toralei said.
"I want to save my friend the trouble." Catrine said.
"I still don't care." Toralei responded.
"Mr. Bus Driver, she won't share the seat!" Catrine tattled.
"Share the seat!" He said.
"Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Toralei said. He kicked Toralei off the bus.
"You can walk, in the rain." He said. Two girls stood up.
"HEY!!!!!You can't boot Toralei!" Purrsephone said. Meowlody pointed at him. He booted them, too.
"Walk in the RAIN!" he said. "Plenty of room, ghouls." He held out his hand to the seats. The bus drove away and the three were cats had to walk.
"Oh my gawd, om my gawd, oh my gawd! I HATE the rain!!!!" Toralei shouted.
She could hear the bus driver laughing in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment